GT task 1: Last year you attended a presentation skill course at the Sydney College of Australia


General training(GT) task 1: #2

Last year you attended a presentation skill course at the Sydney College of Australia. Your new employer has asked you to provide copies of your reports and assignments as quickly as possible. Write to the director of the school and request these documents.
You should write at least 150 words. You do not need to write any addresses.

where your documents are lost?
why you want reports and assignments as quickly as possible?
how you request to director of the school for these documents?

Answer:
Dear sir/ madam,
I am writing about request to your help. I attended a presentation skill course at your college from 17 October, 2018. My full name is Kamal kaur and my student number was AM 2323. The course I attended was Presentations skills training course, for how to create and give successful presentations. My class instructors were Reena gill and Mrs Luzz.
I am started work at a very new agency and they have asked me to provide knowledge about the presentation skill and any assignments and reports. Unfortunately, I left all copies of these documents at my friend’s house and cannot contact her at present. Therefore, I would be very grateful if you could send me copies of the course outline, the one or two written assignments and at the end of the course report as soon as possible.
I would be happy to re-fund any postal charges. Thank you so much for your help in this matter.I look forward to receiving the copy outlines,
Yours sincerely,
(160 words)

Test tip:
  How to ask for Help.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Please let me know if I can help in this matter.
Can’t wait to see you again.

I would like to apply to you for help
With best wishes,…,
I look forward to your prompt response.
Yours affectionately, …

I’d like to ask you for help
With our best wishes to you all,…
I miss you a lot
With kind regards from us both,…
Meanwhile all the best, …
Take care,…
With love and gratitude, …
I expect to hear from you soon.
Cordially yours, …
My best regards to your wife and folks,…
A big hug and kisses on both cheeks
I hope your reply won’t take long
I hope your reply will not take long

No comments: